From February to November 2017, Vision Spring Initiative through consultancies built the capacity of 15 nascent CBOS on proposal Writing, governance, Safety and Security, Human Rights Education and Resource Mobilisation. These trainings were geared towards building the capacities of these organisations to support service delivery to its constituencies under the Global Fund new Funding Model.
- Vision Spring Initiatives’ Partnership with North East Regional Initiative On Peace Building.
- The Universal Health Coverage: Why it must count for women and girls.
- Report of the Commission on the Status of Women (CSW 63) by Ngozi Nwosu-Juba.
- BALANCE FOR BETTER- IN CELEBRATION OF THE INTERNATIONAL WOMEN’S MONTH.
- AFRICA REGIONAL DIALOGUE ON GENDER EQUALITY & RIGHTS, OFFICIAL LAUNCH OF THE ‘STATE OF THE AFRICAN WOMAN’ REPORT AND ICPD +25/AADPD +5 REVIEW.