From February to November 2017, Vision Spring Initiative through consultancies built the capacity of 15 nascent CBOS on proposal Writing, governance, Safety and Security, Human Rights Education and Resource Mobilisation. These trainings were geared towards building the capacities of these organisations to support service delivery to its constituencies under the Global Fund new Funding Model.
- The mental health impact of the Covid-19 pandemic, lock down and social distancing among health workers and others.
- Covid-19: Rethinking Our Approach to SRHR Services and Gender Based Violence
- VISION SPRING INITIATIVES CELEBRATES INTERNATIONAL WOMEN’S DAY 2020
- VISION SPRING INITIATIVES’ NATIONAL TRIBUNAL/DIALOGUE ON TACKLING UNSAFE ABORTION IN NIGERIA.
- Vision Spring Initiatives’ Partnership with North East Regional Initiative On Peace Building.